The largest small-format retailer wanted to modify one of the formats to better meet the needs of its customers. The challenge was to learn about the needs that will be high in margins, mass and possible to implement in the new store format.
- Semi-qualitative research at points of sale
- Quantitative research
- Number of customer stores surveyed
- Number of competition stores surveyed
- The survey allowed to identify client needs from various segments
- Provided communication insights
- Based on the research, the format assortment was changed, expanded to include the one that was not present yet in store and which was in line with the clients' expectations